Leelou Blogs

Monday, March 12, 2012

The Beginning...

Finally! After months of contemplating and mustering the much needed courage, I have come to a point of writing my own blog.  It's not easy, believe me.  I have been reading blogs created by moms over the past few months and I wondered how they were being done.  It took me a while to do this and here it is now!  Join me in exploring and discovering life's ocean of pearls-simple, elegant charms which we can appreciate and possess.  This is my passage to a new chapter in life - my life as a wife and a mother.  As a pearl is spontaneously created by nature,  I'll be crafting my journey by nurturing a new being that I've been carrying for  the past several months. I'll take you to a view of the voyage I'll be taking, a trip I have long been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment